CALIFORNIA
HAWAII
WOODWARD CANYON CHARDONNAY WASHINGTON STATE
WOODWARD CANYON

100% Chardonnay.

VINEYARDS 90% of the Chardonnay coming from the Walla Walla Valley Estate Vineyard which is ceritifed Sustainable. The other 10% of the Chardonnay coming from the Celilo Vineyard in the Columbia Gorge Appellation. The Estate fruit coming off of 40 year old vines.

SOILS Silt Loam soil on the Woodward Canyon Estate Vineyard. Celilo Vineyard comprised of volcanic soils with small pebbles throughout.

VINIFICATION AND AGING 100% barrel fermented in French Burgundy barrels, about 20% new oak.


WINE ENTHUSIAST
-2019-

JAMES SUCKLING
-2019-

JAMES SUCKLING
-2018-
PRODUCER Woodward Canyon
VARIETAL COMPOSITION Chardonnay
REGION Washington
APPELLATION Columbia Valley
ALCOHOL % 14.10%
SCORES
PRODUCT CODESIZE/FORMAT
WDW-160-10-18 12x750