CALIFORNIA
HAWAII
J. CHRISTOPHER CHARDONNAY CUVÉE LUNATIQUE WILLAMETTE VALLEY
J. CHRISTOPHER

All the Chardonnay comes from the following J. Christopher vineyards within the Willamette Valley: Lia’s Vineyard, Yamhill Vineyard, Olenik Vineyard, and Vidon Vineyard, all of which are sustainably farmed. All vines grow upon beds of maritime sediment and volcanic soils, ranging in age between 15-30 years. Upon harvest, the fruit about 60% sees stainless steel and the remaining 40% sees neutral oak, without any malolactic fermentation. 

PRODUCER J. Christopher
FARMING Sustainable
VARIETAL COMPOSITION Chardonnay
REGION Oregon
APPELLATION Willamette Valley
ALCOHOL % 13.50%
PRODUCT CODESIZE/FORMAT
JCR-110-10-18 12x750