Chambers & Chambers Wine Merchants has been importing and distributing fine wine throughout California and Hawaii for over 50 years. We offer an outstanding portfolio of both domestic and imported wines from around the world. We have a unique opportunity for a Fine Wine Sales Representative in Los Angeles and we’re looking for someone who is a great fit.
What works for us: passion for wine, ability to make a sale, and a drive to sell great wine. We’re looking for someone who has been in the industry for at least two years and understands how important relationships and discipline are to success.
What we can offer you: competitive compensation package including commission, bonus, auto allowance, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401(k), incentive trips, educational allowance, working with good people, great wine education.
What we require of you:
• Understanding sales techniques and goals– we’ll give you the tools.
• Self-motivation, results-oriented, with a great demeanor.
• Work well independently and within a team environment.
• Willing to learn, well organized, and excited to monitor and evaluate sales reports.
• Arrange tasting events and educate customers about our wines.
• In-depth knowledge of wine varietals, regions, and production methods.
• Maintain relationships with buyers, create wine lists, educate customers through staff trainings, and hosting events.
• Attend major events/promotions and sales meetings.
• Extensive wine knowledge and/or certification with SWE, WSET preferred.
• Two-plus years of beverage: retail, hospitality, or wholesale experience.
• Must be able to work independently, take ownership of assigned duties and meet deadlines, while managing multiple priorities.
• At least 21-years-old.
• Must be able to handle 40-pound cases and other point-of-sale materials and displays with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be computer literate: Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint. PocketAdvantage a plus.
• Must have own transportation, possess a valid driver license, and a clean driving record.
Chambers & Chambers offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K with company matching, paid vacation and holidays.
EOC Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*
*This position is not eligible for relocation.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.