Chambers & Chambers Wine Merchants, a San Francisco based fine wine importer and distributor for over 45 years, has an immediate opening for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative, hardworking individual with proven wine knowledge.
Summary of Duties:
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the Marketing Manager to help coordinate, plan and execute the day-to-day activities that lead to the successful completion of deliverable projects. This individual will also work with the Portfolio Managers to provide creative content for the website and manage the creation of marketing materials for the department. Additionally, you will be expected to work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Team and support them with marketing collateral for events and offerings.
- Website maintenance (California and Hawaii): Perform daily website updates for changes of vintages, producer bios, new products/labels, update company contact list and uploading sale/promotional materials.
- Assist Marketing Manager with developing digital content including but not limited to marketing materials from industry trade publications, posting supplier press releases and developing content for monthly newsletter.
- Generate high quality sales/promotional materials such as sell sheets and point of sale material for distribution to sales staff.
- Maintain price book by working with Portfolio Managers and suppliers to ensure product offerings and pricing are current and accurate.
- Coordinate set up of all sales meetings, tradeshows and special promotional events in both Northern and Southern California. This includes developing sell sheets, invitations and other sales documents for events.
- Create, track and follow-up on pre-arrival offerings utilized by the sales department.
- Assist with printing, laminating and distribution of collateral material created for Sales Team.
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Arrange trade visits to our suppliers for important buyers.
- Train with Sales Analyst and perform back-up duties on product allocation requests and duties.
Requirements/Qualifications for this position:
- A minimum of 1-year experience in the wine industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Solid computer skills including MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Ability to think creatively while understanding different target markets.
- Knowledge of wine industry and terminology (wine certification / qualification / courses or schooling a plus).
Chambers & Chambers offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 40lK with company matching, paid vacation and holidays. Other perks include a dog-friendly office environment, employee discounts on wine and access to world-class wine tastings and events.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status*** Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
**This position is not eligible for relocation.